via Simon Hradecky, The Aviation Herald
A Delta Airlines McDonnell Douglas MD-90, registration N960DN performing flight DL-1751 from Minneapolis,MN to Las Vegas,NV (USA), was enroute near Flagstaff,AZ (USA) when the aircraft encountered turbulence causing minor injuries to 5 occupants. The aircraft continued to Las Vegas for a safe landing.
The FAA reported 5 persons on board received minor injuries when the MD-90 experienced turbulence near Flagstaff.
Full story: here.
At Brodkowitz Law, we have made claims against airlines for various injuries, including the following:
- knee injuries caused by beverage carts slamming into passengers
- injuries from crash landings or rough landings
- pressurization related injuries, including hearing loss
- failure to provide medical assistance on airplanes
- slip and falls on airplanes
- burn injuries on airplanes